Tuesday, June 14, 2011

they say it's my birthday....

"You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you."
- The Beatles

Well thank you John, Paul, George and Ringo!
It is always nice to be celebrated on this wonderful day!
First, I'd like to give a shout out, to my amazing mother...
without whom, I would not be here today. Thank you Mom, for, well you know. (You didn't really want me to go into all the gory details...did you?).

Ok...anyways, just a quick post. Today is my birthday...YAY for me.
And I'll be at work all day! YAY...again...for me.
So I expect lots and lots of birthday comments...
please???
ok well just one then is fine...
no pressure.

~*~*~*~

oh and if any of you just happen to get into the baking mood....I would so love this cake...





5 comments:

Thomas Amo said...

Happy Birthday you most wonderful of persons! How thankful I am you are here today and part of my world! I am blessed beyond words to be your husband, but honored to be your best friend.

Love you! happy birthday!
Tom

Evie said...

Woooo hooo! *throwing confetti in the air* Happy Birthday Ash! may all your dreams come true!!! *big hug* <3 <3 <3

StephTheBookworm said...

Happy, happy BIRTHDAY!!!! :D So glad to have you as a friend, and Thomas too!

Ashton Amo said...

awwww thanks everyone!!!! you are guys are so awesome!!!

Ela Lond said...

Happy b-day. I hope you had an awesome day.

Post a Comment

What I've Read.

Fahrenheit 451
To Kill a Mockingbird
Mistletoe Murder
The Devil Wears Prada
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lovely Bones
Like Water for Chocolate
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Bridget Jones's Diary
Life Seemed Good, But....
The Nanny Diaries
Exiled, Book 1
Beautiful Sins
The Meteoric Rise of Simon Burchwood
The Hunt for Red October
A PITTSBURGH AFFAIR
The Silence of the Lambs
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Ashley's favorite books »
}