Saturday, May 28, 2011

update....

So I just wanted to give my readers...If i have any left lol... an update about what is going on in my life right now and why i've been a little non-exsistant.

I will be posting new reviews soon. I promise! I took a short vacation from blogging and blogger during the middle and end of this month. As most of you know I manage a Bakery...well this is one of our busiest times of the year.


 Dun dun dun.................
GRADUATION SEASON!!!!  
*aahhhhhhhhhh-runs screaming with head in hands........*

The Graduation Season is super insane and extremely busy for us...we are talking cakes upon cakes upon pies upon fresh fruit desserts upon headaches and mental meltdowns. LOL. Needless to say it is both physically and mentally demanding time of year - second only to Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

~**~**~**~

So you are all probably wondering when this season is over and when am I going to start my reviews again...
Reviews will start soon!!! Serious. I actually am reading three books right now and should hopefully post the reviews sometime next week.

And when is graduation season over? Well for us our big weekend from hell is this current weekend, afterwards is should start to slow down. Since thursday - I can say that we have made more than 70 custom cakes - and these are just for pre-orders. These don't include  the last minute "can you write on this for me" customers. 
No prob bob. Just don't be cranky with me because you didn't order a cake in advance....you don't want me to go here........
do you????

~**~**~**~

I'm just kidding.... =)

Anyways just wanted to give you all an update. I'll try not to be too grumpy. Maybe I should just go take a nap......
the little duder here seems to enjoy it...

~ash.

1 comments:

Evie said...

Be brave, girl! The craziness will soon be over and you can get back to spoiling your readers with your wonderful reviews:)

*hugs*

Post a Comment

What I've Read.

Fahrenheit 451
To Kill a Mockingbird
Mistletoe Murder
The Devil Wears Prada
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lovely Bones
Like Water for Chocolate
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Bridget Jones's Diary
Life Seemed Good, But....
The Nanny Diaries
Exiled, Book 1
Beautiful Sins
The Meteoric Rise of Simon Burchwood
The Hunt for Red October
A PITTSBURGH AFFAIR
The Silence of the Lambs
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Ashley's favorite books »
}