Monday, May 02, 2011

Review - Social Comedia:Twitter Jokes and Silly Pictures

Title
Social Comedia:Twitter Jokes and Silly Pictures
Author
Dartanion London


Synopsis(Goodreads):
Why read a book with a ton of words and no pictures? This one is the opposite! Social Comedia is a compilation of comedian Dartanion London's best jokes and quips culled from his social media outlets. Adorned with ridiculous pictures taken from his travels across the USA, this smorgasbord of wit is a glimpse into the future of comedy. Includes a Foreword by The Internet.

My Review:
This book was quite interesting. I love when I get the opportunity to read humor books. I think what I loved most about this book was that you didn't have to read it in one sitting. It had enough jokes, quips, and pictures to look at a little each day. I enjoyed the forward by The Internet, My Rejected Books, #robotpickuplines (quite funny), and my favorite Movie Drop Letter Game - where you drop one letter from an existing Movie Title, then explain what the new Movie is about. Overall it was a good read.

My Rating:
Some Book Lover's Cupcakes

pick this book up @

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Read.

Fahrenheit 451
To Kill a Mockingbird
Mistletoe Murder
The Devil Wears Prada
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lovely Bones
Like Water for Chocolate
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Bridget Jones's Diary
Life Seemed Good, But....
The Nanny Diaries
Exiled, Book 1
Beautiful Sins
The Meteoric Rise of Simon Burchwood
The Hunt for Red October
A PITTSBURGH AFFAIR
The Silence of the Lambs
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Ashley's favorite books »
}